Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spring in my step

Winter, winter go away!

Three days of sunshine in a row and I declare it time to get some new Spring clothes. Well, more like time to dreamily surf the web looking at what I could wear if I had the right budget and the right occasion.

Having said that I do have a couple of items that are definitely on my radar and I hope to bring them into the warm and loving arms of my wardrobe STAT.


I'll have this entire outfit from Marcs thanks. Love the mix of stripes and floral - two of my favourite things.


This perfect peplum top from Country Road - I can imagine it with jeans as well as dressed up with a skirt for work.


This beautiful dress, surprisingly from Ezibuy.


Gorgeous and versatile shirt from Anthropologie - of course! No lust list of mine would be complete without at least one thing from my favourite shop :)

That should see me through cool mornings, warm days period nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!