Friday, August 3, 2012

Daily inspriation - Kristen Wigg

I don't think I'm alone when I say "Kristen Wigg makes me laugh!". Really laugh.

She's funny like I want to be funny. She's not mean or crude, just funny.  And, she's really beautiful and stylish. That's too much in one package but I forgive her because she's just so amusing.

Did you know she did the voice-overs for characters in two of our family's favourite movies - How to Train Your Dragon and Despicable Me? What a woman!
So surprise surprise - she's my style inspiration today. I have to say the girl doesn't get out much because it's pretty hard to find recent photos of her.




If I was going out to a Dress Like Your Favourite Comedian party I think I'd go as Kristen - Billy Connolly doesn't have such a good look ;) Going to this make-believe comedian party I'll be the one wearing this beautiful dress from Alberta Ferretti ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!