Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fun with fabric

I am a pattern freak - I love gorgeous patterns and loads of colour. However, you would not know that by walking into my home because my husband does not share my passion for colour, and because he does share my house, I have had to tone down my 'personal flare'.

Having said that, there is only so much colour and pattern repression I can take! Our living room cushions are looking shabby so my time has come to replace the white and blue boring cushions with something with a little more pizzazz.

I've looking for hand-printed fabrics and am seeing some beautiful stuff.


These fabrics from Kelani would look fabulous together. I want a skirt made from that green ikat!



These from Modern Retro are fantastic!

I have some serious thinking to do. And hubby had better get ready for a wave of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!