Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Groooowl!

I have recently found my inner leopard and want to dress like one of those sleek dangerous cats ALL THE TIME.
Yes, I know everyone else has been wearing leopard print for ever, but for some reason the versatile print has flown under my radar. Well, it's in my sights now and I give all my thanks to these shoes from Chinese Laundry for showing me the light!

Hopefully they are on there way to me as I type. I ordered them yesterday and have already imagined a dozen outfits to wear them with - jeans, black tights and black pencil skirt, black pants, black wrap dress and endlessly on.

I think I also need a leopard print scarf to tie it all together but maybe that will be too much cat on one person. How about a leopard print bag?

Check out some other leopard looks that are fabulous (just like my imaginary looks).



Princess Caroline in Monaco at the 45th International "Concours de Bouquets". Sexy shoes with a sensible dress.



Mena Suvari attended the Neff Headwear & The Seventh Letter Sesame Street Art Exhibition wearing Joe Jeans Wild Skinny Jeans in Leopard. Leather + leopard!

Beyonce and Jay-Z out and about with leopard legs in NYC.

Claire Danes at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in a leopard top and patterned skirt. I like!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!