Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wrap it up!

For me it's a good day when I get to wear a scarf. I love them and have about a trillion which only get to see the light of day once or twice a year because, let's face it, Sydney is not that cold. But today IS chilly so it IS a good scarf day ... skippity hop! This white scarf is from Lands End Canvas and is soft and good with everything. The silvery cheetah jumper is from Old Navy years ago and is a trans-seasonal staple for me.

Today I am inspired in a scarf-y way by these gorgeous ladies -

I don't actually have a grey scarf, but Christy Turlington at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival makes me think I need one. Grey suits everyone, and the fabulous red lip doesn't hurt.

Geri Halliwell wore a beautiful coloured scarf in London this week. A nice pop of colour with the grey.


And Kylie Minogue copied my white scarf look (hee hee) also in London. I just need a soft leather jacket like that and Ms Minogue and I would be like twins!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!