Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas wishes

My Christmas wish - among the usual good health and happiness - is that I find the time to devote to my blog in 2012. It's bloody hard carving out an hour or two every day, but the creative outlet is worth it and hopefully my personal mission to celebrate inspiring and stylish ladies in their 40s will in turn inspire others to find their inner style queen.
Have a safe and Merry Christmas everyone - I hope Santa is generous and that you have a safe and relaxing holiday. Keep stylish!

Did you know that in China Santa swims with the sharks? If my girls saw this I think they would be a little less confident about the safe arrival of their Santa bounty.


************************************
I enjoyed this article by Paul Barry on Open Forum this week - a good look at the Christmas nitty-gritty.
Who really runs Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!