Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekends

"The only thing that makes it a part of your life is that you keep thinking about it."
anonymous


 _______________________________________________


I love this casual look on Stella McCartney as she leaves some ritzy hotel in Paris. The jeans are a great antidote to the skinny jeans that I see everywhere - including on myself. And the maroon blouse is perfectly nonchalant. As Stella has only just turned 40 I can't technically forty-fy her, but I can copy her casual look for myself.

Let's ask the World Wide Wardrobe what we could use to get the Stella look...



Twisted boyfriend Jeans from Just Jeans

+

Bow neckchiffon blouse from Forever21 - it's not the beautiful maroon colour but it will work.

+

Black shoulder bag by Ruche  - gorgeous!

+


+

I can't tell if she is wearing Wayfarers but I definitely would.

That's all it takes to look like Stella McCartney on a day out in Paris ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!