Monday, September 12, 2011

Blogger hates me!

Blogger decided to divorce me six weeks ago. It lost my account and snubbed me big time... but I fought back and demanded due!!
It worked and I am now back despite blogger's rejection of me.

We have just come back from a glorious week in the Snowy Mountains where there was indeed lots of snow. We skied and snowboarded for four days and did some beautiful hikes on the other three days. It was exhausting in that healthy fun way that is the best type of exhaustion. It was hard to return to work and, judging from the girl's comments this morning, it was equally as hard for them to return to school.

Moving onto more fashionable things ... I loved all of the beautiful colours backstage at the Lela Rose show in New York. This Spring week I will keep in mind these lovely ladies when I get dressed for my busy day - colour and pattern every day :)

Shantel VanSanten, designer Lela Rose, and Mandy Moore pose backstage at the Lela Rose Spring 2012 fashion in gorgeous colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!