Friday, August 12, 2011

Country wedding

I love this photo from Kate Moss's wedding. I thought she would have a full-on glam, rockstar wedding, not this lovely soft family get-together.
I love love that she has all of these girls as her bridesmaids! I want to get married again so that I can have all of my friend's beautiful daughters be my bridesmaids. What a glorious way to involve everyone.
I also love the fact that the girls are all wearing different dresses but they are all white. No tacky taffeta gowns here.
(Photo from Vogue)



This spring I am going to carry on this relaxed English country vibe by wearing my new favourite dress as often as possible!

It's from Portmans and it looks gorgeous on ... even if I do say so myself ;)

Come on Spring!! Let's get it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!