Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You can do this at home

(getty images)
I really like this Lisa Kudrow look - nothing at the forefront of fashion about it, but it is easy to reproduce and easy to wear. We aren't talking about hanging out at Paris Fashion Week, just running around living your life.

Lisa looks really casual, relaxed and happy in this outfit and I want that. Come on, we all have a pair of jeans, a black shirt and a grey cardigan in our wardrobes don't we? The tan belt and beads are the essential icing on top, and good hair is kind of key as well!

Lisa is a gorgeous lady in her forties (48 according to her Wikipedia entry) and she knows how to dress her age. I have dark hair but I like to think that from the neck down we could be style twins. I also do that picking-at-my-fingers thing when I am talking to someone I don't know well! Separated at birth! ;)

To recreate Lisa's look try these online buys:

+


+




+






= casual Lisa Kudrow perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!