Monday, June 27, 2011

Rachel style

One of my favourite actresses, Rachel Weisz, has just married my stand-by husband .. you know the one you have waiting in the wings in case things don't work out with the current one? Or is that just me?
Anyway, I am going to have to find a new stand-by because  *sniff*  Daniel Craig is off the market!

I have always like Rachel Weisz so I can't be too angry with her, although it is a little inconvenient to have to go and find a new celebrity crush. But maybe it won't last!! ;)

I thought I would show Rachel how I don't hold it against her by having a trip down memory lane to revisit some of my favourite Rachel looks.

Yum!!! I don't know who designed this dress, but I love it! And Rachel looks flawless.


Not so yum. Sorry I had to show that even Ms Weisz is not perfect. This is like some sort of satin pant suit with a brocade pattern. Eek!

Casual yet funky and gorgeous. I am going to have to try to recreate this look for myself.

Casual Rachel on the go looks as good as dressed-up Rachel at an event. Not fair!

Divine!


Better than Angelina any day!

Love her use of colour - and she has the best hair ever!

I just hope she and Daniel have children because those kids would be superior beings.

(All images come from Getty)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Rachel has such elegant style:)

    Thanks so much for supporting my blog!

    I'm following you and can't wait to read more of your posts:)

    xo

    http://stylusmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!