Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"I bet you never saw a pet as wet as they let this wet pet get"*

All of this wind and rain currently hitting Sydney has left me feeling a bit chilled and bedraggled. The weather reflects my mood (or is it the other way round?) because I often feel swept along by my life, particularly now that I am out of work.

But pretty things make me feel better so I have decided to share some gorgeous raincoats that I wish I had hanging in my wardrobe right now.

Last year I bought this raincoat from Boden when we were in American and it gets dusted off every time it is cold and wet in these parts. It's a bit too heavy to wear in Spring/Summer though, but I do get a lot of compliments on it because it is a large departure from the boring black macs most people throw on in a precipitation situation.



I did some ebay shopping for you (but honestly, mostly for myself) and found you the pick of the rain coat crop! All of these sellers deliver to Australia so go Mac happy!








Stylish ways to keep dry - I feel better already. Let me know if you buy anything!

(* Dr Seuss knew how we felt in One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!