Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dress me!

Today my wardrobe is offering up zero inspiration. That can be blamed in part on the fact that I can't seem to make a dent in the pile of laundry that seems to be having dirty laundry babies all the time! No population control is the problem.

So a good portion of my clothes is sitting in a pile on the laundry floor along with half of Hubby's sock drawer and various pajamas and school uniforms.

But I know where the clothes are always clean and freshly ironed - the gorgeous Wonderful World  Wardrobe! I'm getting virtually dressed today ... actually, I'm also really dressed just in case you thought I was wearing my skin suit today.

So, if I had access to the ability to click my fingers and make clothes magically jump onto my body, this is what would appear.



 Old Navy gingham shirt, Piper Lime sequin cardigan, Urban Outfitters pants, Asos colour block bag, etsy silver necklace, and grey boots from Shoe Show.

If you wouldn't mind, I would like you to picture me in this outfit today instead of the reality - jeans and a jumper. Your cooperation is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep it to yourself - share your thoughts!